ONLINE » General Rules
- The competition is open to participants of all nationalities.
- The participants will be assessed based solely on the submitted video recording.
- Participants can take part in more than one category, by registering in the category according to their age and concurrently in the other category (it is possible to join in Mandatory, Performance Grade and Free Choice Category at the same time)
- Registration is necessary for taking part of the competition, the application form is available at http://www.classicalkeys.id
- Please complete the data accurately, also attached the form with the following files: age document (birth certificate/pasport), proof of payment, and PDF repertoire for Performance Grade and Free Choice Category only.
- Please note that, no revision/change the repertoire and link video after submitting the registration.
- Key Dates
Online regiatration & Video submission deadline : Sunday 10 September 2023
Judging period : 14 - 21 September 2023
Result of the competition : 24 September 2023
- Entry Fees
Bank Central Asia
Account number : 7881103617
Account holder: Gani Susana Dewi
- The entry fee is non-refundable.
- Registration fee includes a trophy.
- Free shipping fee for the Java-Bali, Indonesia area. Outside Java-Bali area, the shipping fee is IDR 50k/participant. For international shipping fee please refer to the options in the application form.
- The decision of the juries will be final and will not open to further discussion. Also the committee will not accept any intervention during the event.
- A Jury member cannot vote for his/her own student. Therefore, the result of the score is taken from the average of the existing votes.
- The committee reserves the right to combine or divide any group classes depending on the numbers of participant in each class.
- Participants agree and authorize the organizer to publish their name and recording for publicity.
- By submitting the registration form, participants agree to the General Rules of the competition.
- The committee is not responsible for the video content submitted. Therefore, it is expected the supervision of teachers or parents regarding the recording process, especially for underage participants.